The Occupational Health and Safety Administration, or OSHA, mandates specific training requirements in several industries and organizations. No matter the size of your company, maintaining OSHA compliance is a big task – but HeartCert is here to help!
What Is OSHA Compliance?
OSHA compliance refers to following all the regulations set by OSHA that apply to your business. By receiving OSHA compliance training and establishing an OSHA compliance plan, you can create a safe workplace and protect your employees from serious hazards.
According to OSHA there are several benefits to implementing a safety and health program including:
- Prevent workplace injuries and illnesses
- Improve compliance with laws and regulations
- Reduce costs, including significant reductions in workers’ compensation premiums
- Engage workers
- Enhance social responsibility goals
- Increase productivity and enhance overall business operations
Related: CPR Training for OSHA Compliance
Our extensive OSHA Compliance Instruction Services include:
- OSHA General Industry 10-Hour Training
- OSHA General Industry 30-Hour Training
- Fire Extinguisher Service and Training
- Construction Industry 10-Hour OSHA
- Construction Industry 30-Hour OSHA
- Hazwoper 24-Hour Initial Training
- Hazwoper 8-Hour Refresher
- Hazardous Materials Transportation
- Fall Arrest Harness systems
- Forklift Training
- Aerial Lift Training
- Cargo Securement
- Workplace Ergonomics Assessment and more!
Safety starts with training. You can empower your employees to be aware and prepared for workplace hazards and keep your business operating safely with our OSHA training courses.
For more information and to schedule your training sessions Contact HeartCert today at 651-261-2314.
HeartCert CPR is your trusted training partner for CPR, ACLS, PALS, EMR, First Aid, CNA, IV, EKG and more, in Minnesota and throughout the United States.
HeartCert CPR courses include CPR/AED/First Aid, Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Certified Nursing Assistant training, IV training, EKG training, babysitter basics and more. Courses and certifications from both the American Heart Association and American Red Cross are available.